When sliding the ramp up or down, take care not to get your fingers or hands caught in the mechanism. Failure to follow this instruction could result in personal injury.|
WARNING: Make sure that you correctly install the ramp to the tailgate plate. Failure to follow this instruction could result in personal injury.
WARNING: Do not step or sit on the ramp when it is in the stowed position. Failure to follow this instruction could result in personal injury.
WARNING: Only install the ramp within the prescribed ramp angles. Failure to follow this instruction could result in personal injury.
Note: The ramp maximum capacity is 363 kg.
Note: Verify the ramp is on stable ground before usage.
Note: For loading and unloading equipment, your ramp should be set between 10 degrees upward and 26 degrees downward to avoid damage to the ramp claw and tailgate plate.
Note: When using your vehicle for off-road operation, remove the bed ramps from the vehicle and store them in a safe location away from your vehicle.
Using the Bed Ramp
- Remove the front and rear cables.
- Open the cam lever arms and unscrew the cam bolts.
- Remove the ramp from the ramp holder.
- Rotate the stops at the underside of the ramp to the open position.
Note: You can use a smooth surface tool to rotate the stops.
- Slide the ramp claw onto the tailgate plate.
- Pull the location pin outward and extend the ramp until the pin is seated in the usage position, then set the ramp on even ground.
Stowing the Bed Ramp
- Pick up the ramp. Pull the location pin outward.
- Slide the ramp into the storage position until the location pin locks.
Note: Make sure the proper pin location has been applied for your bed size.
- Slide the ramp claw off of the tailgate plate.
- Rotate the stops at the underside of the ramp to the closed position.
- Place the ramp into the ramp holder.
- Install the cam bolts and close the cam lever arms.
- Attach the front and rear cables.
Note: Make sure you properly secure the locking cable. If the locking cable is unsecured, you may hear a rattling noise.
Installing the Ramp Holder
- Hook the top of the ramp holder over the mounting plate and rotate the ramp holder into position.
- Slide the ramp holder studs upwards into the installed position.
- Tighten the ramp holder nut.
Note: The nut should be on the upper stud.